I enjoyed watching this short film. My thoughts are why didn't this guy ask this girl out sooner? I am wondering why it took him so long to ask her to go out with him. Why didn't he write his number on a sheet of paper or ask for her number? Wouldn't this have been much easier? Of course then they would not have much a story line if he had done that. The hardiest part of meeting someone new is the icebreaker, but after that I am fine. Perhaps this guy is just shy. These are my thoughts.
Cho
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching this short film. My thoughts are why didn't this guy ask this girl out sooner? I am wondering why it took him so long to ask her to go out with him. Why didn't he write his number on a sheet of paper or ask for her number? Wouldn't this have been much easier? Of course then they would not have much a story line if he had done that. The hardiest part of meeting someone new is the icebreaker, but after that I am fine. Perhaps this guy is just shy. These are my thoughts.
Rick