I am wondering what you see in this beer commercial that makes you think of 2 Different Generations. What are your thoughts? What is the comparison? I am just curious. :)
Yeah I would have to agree with Rick not sure what the age thing or different generations have anything to do with this commercial? Is it because the old beer commercials was unable to do these effects and the old ones would only show the clydesdales riding around with the beer?
Cho
ReplyDeleteI am wondering what you see in this beer commercial that makes you think of 2 Different Generations. What are your thoughts? What is the comparison? I am just curious. :)
Rick
Yeah I would have to agree with Rick not sure what the age thing or different generations have anything to do with this commercial? Is it because the old beer commercials was unable to do these effects and the old ones would only show the clydesdales riding around with the beer?
ReplyDelete