Saturday, January 9, 2010

have you Avatar[ed] in 3D?


James Cameron did it again; he first conceived the film 15 years ago, when the means to realize his vision did NOT exist yet.

Now, after four years of production, AVATAR, a live action film with a new generation of special effects, delivers a fully immersive cinematic experience of a new kind, where the revolutionary technology invented to make the film disappears into the emotion of the characters and the sweep of the story.  



..if you have NOT seen this amazing movie AVATAR, I totaLLy recommend watching it in 3D and it wiLL blow you away!


2 comments:

  1. Cho

    I saw this movie in 3D with one of my friends. It was awesome! It cost me $12.50, but it was worth it! I had heard so much about it that I had to go see it. At the very end of the movie they set this movie up for perhaps a sequel. People are comparing this movie to Titanic and Gone with the Wind. I often wonder if we will ever find an alien race on another planet.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I often wonder the same thing too, Rick..earth is very small compare to the whole milky way, so I'm pretty sure there are some other beings out there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete